Found 75 Medals (Sorted by Date)
Cornelius (251-3) Old Cast Bronze Medal
- Bronze restitution medal of Pope St. Cornelius. An old cast of a 16th century medal in very fine condition, pierced at 12 o'clock.
Paul II (1464-71) Card. Pietro Barbo Medal
- Early aftercast of a 1455 medal commemorating Cardinal Pietro Barbo, the future Pope Paul II. Uniface, cf. C.N.O.R.P. (Modesti) #76, page 228.
Paul II (1464-71) Cast Bronze Cardinal Barbo
- Aftercast of a 1455 bronze medal commemorating Paul II as Cardinal Pietro Barbo and the construction of Palazzo Venezia. By Andrea Guazzalotti.
Julius III (1550-55) Black Basalt Medal c.1780
- Uniface medal of Pope Julius III, 33mm, uncirculated condition in black basalt. Obverse: Julius III wearing tiara, facing right. This is a Philipp Heinrich Muller medal ...
Pius IV (1559-65) Security of the Roman People
- Obverse: Pope Pius IV facing left. Reverse: seated female figure representing Security of the Roman people. Obverse by Gianfederico Bonzagni and reverse by Alessandro Cesati. Cast ...
Gregory XIII (1572-85) Catholic Religion
- Obverse: Pope Gregory XIII facing left. Reverse: The figure of Religion standing with a tablet, keys and book. A restrike from original dies.
- Lincoln-690,R.Z. 125
1626 Church Ignatius Loyola, Card. Ludovisi
- Papal foundation medal for the beginning of the construction of the Church of St. Ignatius Loyola (Sant'Ignazio), 1626. Following the canonization of Saint Ignatius of Loyola ...
- About XF
Urban VIII 1640 Medal Quirinale Palace ORIGINAL
- Anno XVII (1640) bronze medal of Pope Urban VIII, original. Obverse: Pope right wearing cope on which appears a child angel in flight carrying a tiara ...
1694 Leon Potier de Gesvres, Archbishop Bourges
- 1694 jeton, Leon Potier de Gesvres named Archbishop of Bourges, France. 29mm across, VF, nicks and bumps.
Clement XI 1700 Bronze 96mm
- Pope Clement XI facing right, wearing cassock, cap and stole decorated with Albani emblems/Large sun with human features shining on a landscape; above, a scroll with ...
Clement XI 1714 Church St. Ignatius 83mm
- 1714 medal for the construction of the church of St. Ignatius in Belluno by Pope Clement XI and the Doge of Venice. Obverse: Facade of the ...
Clement XII (1730-40) Uniface Medal 65mm Bronze
- Portrait of Pope Clement XII, signed S.V. (Ferdinand de Saint Urbain). Paper-thin copper, bronzed, perhaps electrotype. Inscription includes Pope Clement XII's family name, Corsinus.
Clement XII (1730-40) Anno III Papal Medal 69mm
- Pope Clement XII to the right with hand raised in blessing, wearing tiara and cope decorated with kneeling Saint Andrew Corsini and the Corsini coat of ...
- cf.R.Z. 440
- About UNC
Clement XIII (1758-69) Bronze Medal
- LIBERALITAS REDUX. Female figure pouring coins out of cornucopia. Lovely, golden brown obverse; darker brown reverse.
- R.Z. 497
Clement XIV (1769-74) Elevation of the Poor
- Clement XIV facing right, wearing camauro, mozzetta and pallium. Reverse: legend at top ELEVAT - PAUPERES (The Church elevates the poor), a female figure (Beneficence of ...
- R.Z. 409
- About Very Fine
Sandor Rudnay 1822 Archbishop, Basilica Esztergom
- 1822 silver medal, 30mm across, of Alexander (Sándor) von Rudnay, on the laying of the foundation stone of the Basilica of Esztergom. In 1822 as archbishop ...
Found 75 Medals (Sorted by Date)