Found 66 Medals (Sorted by Date)
Cornelius (251-3) Old Cast Bronze Medal
- Bronze restitution medal of Pope St. Cornelius. An old cast of a 16th century medal in very fine condition, pierced at 12 o'clock.
Paul II (1464-71) Card. Pietro Barbo Medal
- Early aftercast of a 1455 medal commemorating Cardinal Pietro Barbo, the future Pope Paul II. Uniface, cf. C.N.O.R.P. (Modesti) #76, page 228.
Paul II (1464-71) Cast Bronze Cardinal Barbo
- Aftercast of a 1455 bronze medal commemorating Paul II as Cardinal Pietro Barbo and the construction of Palazzo Venezia. By Andrea Guazzalotti.
Julius III (1550-55) Black Basalt Medal c.1780
- Uniface medal of Pope Julius III, 33mm, uncirculated condition in black basalt. Obverse: Julius III wearing tiara, facing right. This is a Philipp Heinrich Muller medal ...
Pius IV (1559-65) Security of the Roman People
- Obverse: Pope Pius IV facing left. Reverse: seated female figure representing Security of the Roman people. Obverse by Gianfederico Bonzagni and reverse by Alessandro Cesati. Cast ...
Gregory XIII (1572-85) Catholic Religion
- Obverse: Pope Gregory XIII facing left. Reverse: The figure of Religion standing with a tablet, keys and book. A restrike from original dies.
- Lincoln-690,R.Z. 125
1694 Leon Potier de Gesvres, Archbishop Bourges
- 1694 jeton, Leon Potier de Gesvres named Archbishop of Bourges, France. 29mm across, VF, nicks and bumps.
Clement XI 1700 Bronze 96mm
- Pope Clement XI facing right, wearing cassock, cap and stole decorated with Albani emblems/Large sun with human features shining on a landscape; above, a scroll with ...
Clement XI 1714 Church St. Ignatius 83mm
- 1714 medal for the construction of the church of St. Ignatius in Belluno by Pope Clement XI and the Doge of Venice. Obverse: Facade of the ...
Clement XII (1730-40) Uniface Medal 65mm Bronze
- Portrait of Pope Clement XII, signed S.V. (Ferdinand de Saint Urbain). Paper-thin copper, bronzed, perhaps electrotype. Inscription includes Pope Clement XII's family name, Corsinus.
Clement XII (1730-40) Anno III Papal Medal 69mm
- Pope Clement XII to the right with hand raised in blessing, wearing tiara and cope decorated with kneeling Saint Andrew Corsini and the Corsini coat of ...
- cf.R.Z. 440
- About UNC
Clement XIII (1758-69) Bronze Medal
- LIBERALITAS REDUX. Female figure pouring coins out of cornucopia. Lovely, golden brown obverse; darker brown reverse.
- R.Z. 497
Clement XIV (1769-74) Elevation of the Poor
- Clement XIV facing right, wearing camauro, mozzetta and pallium. Reverse: legend at top ELEVAT - PAUPERES (The Church elevates the poor), a female figure (Beneficence of ...
- R.Z. 409
- About Very Fine
Sandor Rudnay 1822 Archbishop, Basilica Esztergom
- 1822 silver medal, 30mm across, of Alexander (Sándor) von Rudnay, on the laying of the foundation stone of the Basilica of Esztergom. In 1822 as archbishop ...
Gregory XVI (1831-46) A.VI Galvanic Copper Medal
- Interesting Pope Gregory XVI Anno VI copper medal made by galvanic current, perhaps intended as one half of a electrotype medal. Bubbly XF with some areas ...
- R.Z. 628
Pius IX 1846 Devotional Medal
- Devotional medal of Pius IX (1846-1878), Anno I, depicting Saints Peter and Paul. Glossy surfaces, oval with loop, approximately 28mm x 31mm.
- About XF
Found 66 Medals (Sorted by Date)